Leading questions: you see them all the time. A common sales technique, they appear on websites, in brochures and presentations. We’re all familiar with the format:
- Do you receive all the credit and respect you deserve at work?
- Are your kids performing at the level they are capable of at school? In sports?
- Did you wash your car today?
- Did you ever win a national championship (at anything)?
- Have you ever played in the NFL, NBA, WNBA, MLB or NHL? Are you in the Hall of Fame?
- Are you now, or have you ever been, President of the United States?
- Has everything worked out exactly as you had planned when you were 18?
If the answer to any of the questions above is NO, please download our whitepaper entitled “How to Live a More Complete Life”
This post was created by Craig Quantz, Founding Director of the DaggerFoil Group.
– See more at: http://www.daggerfoil.com/leading-questions-supposed-lead/